The 53rd Annual Convention for the Jamaica Dental Association will be held at The Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
- USD270.00 – Single Occupancy
- USD330.00 – Double Occupancy
- Convention pass – USD60.00 per day
- Children 0-5 – free (maximum two children sharing with two adults)
- Children 6-12 – usd50.00 (maximum two children sharing with two adults)
Extra person/child 13+ – usd99.00 (maximum three adults & one child)
All rates are inclusive of tax, service charge and resort tariffs.
BOOK WITHIN THE BLOCK!
- The group rates have been negotiated especially for JDA Annual Convention attendees. There is limited availability under this special rate, so make sure to BOOK EARLY. Once this block of rooms is sold out, rooms may sell for a higher rate regardless if it’s prior to the deadline. Sleeping rooms in Montego Bay tend to fill up quickly in February as this is the PEAK of their tourist season. Reserve your hotel room now!
- Staying within our designated hotel room block allows us to keep your registration costs low and continue to negotiate competitive room rates for all attendees.
- If you opt to stay offsite at another property, you will have to pay USD60.00 per day for a Convention Pass to the property.
Cut-off Date: January 6, 2017
Click here for the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservation form Download (PDF)
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS & RETURN BY FAX: 876-684-0203
OR E-MAIL SHEREE BENNETT – Group Reservation Agent at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa – Phone: 876.953.2650
Fax: 876.684.0205 at Sheree.Bennett@Hilton.com
RESERVATIONS PROCESS: All reservations should be made by January 6, 2017.
Reservations can be made several ways with an option of the Hilton Rose Hall website at http://www.hilton.com or through the Reservations Department at 1-866-799-3670 or 1-866-799
at a group code filter; the code does not work at a filter for promotion/offer code.
Transportation is available from the Donald Sangster International Airport to the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa – prices listed below. Please send an email to: reservations@gojamaicatrav
This is based on the numbers of persons arriving on the same flight or who will need to be transferred at the same time. This is for private transfers.
1-4 persons – USD40.00 each way for all 4
5- 9 persons – USD10.00 each way per person
10+ persons – USD9.00 each way per person
We will need flight details to confirm the transfers and payment for the transfers will be needed 21 days prior to arrival. Payment can be made through PayPal.
Please complete the Immigration Form (provided by your airline or Travel Agency) prior to your arrival at the Airport, to expedite processing in the Airport. Both arriving and departing travelers are required to complete the Form. International passengers should complete sections A, B and C of the form. Passengers arriving from Montego Bay only should complete Section A for arrivals and Section C for Customs. Departing passengers should complete Section B only. Accelerated processing is provided for wheelchair passengers and unaccompanied minors.
Travelers are required to present the following documents to the Immigration Officers:
* Immigration/Customs Form
* Valid Passport *
* Return Ticket/s (Non-residents)
Customs lines are identified by:
* Nothing to Declare
* Passengers With Items To Declare
* Special passengers, wheel chair passengers and unaccompanied minors<!–